The physical and mental deterioration associated with the passage of time (aging) is an inevitable process. However, it is possible to control the accompanying phenomena by establishing new behavior patterns and treatments which allow us to age better.
The goal of these anti-aging treatments is to slow those symptoms, prolonging adulthood at full power and extending the maximum life expectancy. This can be done evaluating the key processes of aging and precise techniques will be applied in order to try and prevent possible diseases and regenerate the body.
Anti-aging medicine is based on a personalized study for each patient, with adequate clinical-psychological examination, neurological, endocrine, metabolic and nutritional – supported by a reliable analytical exploration to investigate biochemical imbalances, including data of oxidoreduction (markers of oxidation, binding proteins, neutralizing free radicals and metals), and other risk markers and indicators.
This is why the scientific determination of biological age is very important, by assessing different physiological functions:
• Study of aging factors through equipment and functions
• Detailed clinical history and full examination
• Medical examinations to assess the overall condition and rule out pathologies
• Test for cognitive study and assessment, the study and assessment of anxiety levels, stress and memory
• Specialized biological markers: cardiopulmonary, otologic, skin, etc.
• Physical and physiological evaluation
• Study and nutritional assessment (dietary diary, food intolerance test, body composition analysis, etc.)
• Study and assessment of skin aging
• Analytical determinations. Additional tests:
• Analytical study of blood and urine by examining the level of oxidation (free radicals), study of hormone precursors, hormones and immunity, atherosclerotic risk, osteoporotic risk, etc.
• Determination of tumor markers: CEA and PSA (in men, to rule out prostate cancer)
• Genetic studies if necessary
• Additional tests of lung capacity (Spirometry), cardiac (stress test), sensory (visual, tactile, auditory)
• Bone Densitometry
• Strategy of action:
Supplementation with antioxidants, vitamins, trace elements, etc.
Anti-aging Training: personalized fitness program
Neurosensory treatment: cognitive stimulation programs to enhance memory, psychological therapy
Plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine
Interconsultations with different specialists:
Controls for reassessment.